Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just saw this on CNN

Speaking of the upcoming Palin stumping, they have this 'live' shot of the arena, gym, or hotel room that she will be speaking in, and in the background is a woman with a sweatshirt.  I kid you not, it says  "Sarah, Alaska's Gift to the United States" ... 

She's joking right?  Gift?  Last I heard the pushing of a candidate that has a history of oppressing members of their home state, ethics issues, and no history performing a job of this magnitude would not in any way be called a 'Gift'...  My little Yorkshire Terrier leaves me 'Gifts' on the door mat every morning, and I am none too happy about those either.

Get a clue America.  Both parties are oppressing us, it is up to you to atleast use your head and choose the one that will oppress us LESS.

No comments: