Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yes We Can.. Lie to the people

UPDATE-- I was absolutely incorrect. Anonymous pointed out that you CAN find the topics, if you know where to look. Do not attempt to search the topics on the first page, you have to go to the link Anon provided. I need to spend a bit more time searching and less getting angry. I take responsibility for flying off the handle...


Prez-elect Obama's transition team created a Citizen's Book at change.gov.. Seems they wanted to hear about what problems the president should hear about and look at fixing. I have been following several regarding the re-vamping of SO laws and regs. Last told, I saw 110 or so regarding the registry, re-vamping the laws, repealing AWA. Funny, but since they closed the ability to allow topics today, ALL of the requests for more just and less illegal laws, they were ALL deleted.

Funny..

Yes, We can.. oppress over 600 thousand American citizens...

Way to Go Obama, you have just proven that politicians truly are the lowest, most lying group of individuals on the planet. With this as an example of how you promote 'change' I guess we can look forward to many more years of business as usual politics...

Great Job.. You ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you looking? Go here, and enter some term like "sex offender," or "sexual offender," or "Adam Walsh" and it will pull up some stuff.

http://change.gov/page/content/openforquestions20081229/

S.O. said...

You know what. You are correct. I am glad to see that someone kept an exact link. Thank you for correcting me on this.

I do find it strange though how I was able to search from the main page on Friday, but not now.. Wonder what the hell happened...