Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Entry

First Entry.

Things to bring to the attention of others. This blog is not condoning past behaviors. It certainly will not sit idly by and allow for present or future deviant behaviors. These will be reported and I will personally hand over any information that I have on any abuse that I see posted here.

This site is one voice in very few that will exist moving forward. This blog is one for the Sexual Offenders that are moving along with their lives. That have learned from their past mistakes, have paid for them, and now wish to be able to move back into a normal life.

This site is NOT a site for haters, flamers, shills, nor 'tards to come along and begin to decry how badly Sex Offenders need to be burned, killed, mutilated, or any other vile stuff. Like it or not, we are your brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, mothers, and fathers. We are over 600,000 strong in the US, and we will not go away simply because you wish it so.

No, what this blog is all about is to allow a place that other Sexual Offenders can leave information about concerns, life changes, and things they are doing to allow them to integrate back into normal life.

I am a registered sexual offender in the US. I have done a terrible act upon another, and work everyday to again reach some level that would make me a valued member of society. I have not sexually offended again, nor do I have the urge to do so any longer. That time in my life was one moment, with terrible consequences. I caused much harm to my parents, my family, and my children by acting out. I will not go to presume what has happened in regards to the person I offended against, that is not what this blog is for.

more later.
s.o.

No comments: